Terms and Conditions:
- I am a U.S. citizen or a lawfully admitted permanent resident.
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and I am not receiving funds from another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not a federal contractor.
- I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
Contributions to Sid McNairy’s campaign are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The maximum contribution limit from an individual is set in accordance with the legal limits for presidential campaigns.
- Contributions from multicandidate committees (“PACs”) are accepted within the allowable limits.
- The allocation of funds will be determined by the campaign in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Contributions will be used for campaign-related activities as determined by the campaign in its sole discretion and will not be earmarked for any specific candidate.
- Federal law requires the campaign to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 per election cycle.
- Sid McNairy’s campaign does not accept contributions from corporations or their PACs, unions, federal contractors, national banks, registered federal lobbyists or under FARA, SEC-named executives of fossil fuel companies, or foreign nationals.
- By providing your phone number, you consent to receive recurring and/or automated text messages and calls from the campaign and affiliated organizations. Standard messaging and data rates may apply. You can opt-out at any time.
If you have any questions or need assistance regarding your donation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: It may take one to two days for your request to be fully processed if you wish to receive fewer emails or unsubscribe from campaign messages.
By proceeding with this contribution, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions outlined above.